- Bursera Graveolens wood is collected in the Ayabaca region, in the north of Peru. Characterized by a light and delicate aroma, this variety is ideal for those approaching Palo Santo for the first time.
- Palo Santo incense sticks have been used since ancient times by the shamans of pre-Columbian populations: they purifiy the energies in rooms, favoring rebalancing and inner harmony and have a long-lasting steady and delicate aroma.
- For correct ignition, bring one end of the Palo Santo stick to a live flame, leave the burn for a few seconds, then shake it to extinguish the flame. Repeat the operation until you have a thin layer of embers.
- Our Palo Santo sticks are harvested from fallen plants at the end of their life cycle, they are left on the ground to mature for at least 3 years. Once collected, the wood is cut and packaged by hand.
- Our Palo Santo wood is natural and eco-sustainable and guaranteed by smoke analyses carried out in European laboratories. It is also fair trade, as it is collected and selected in collaboration with local communities, in fair and ethical working conditions.
Part Number: PSI35
Details: PALO SANTO Palo Santo sticks are the best known and most widely used format of our beloved sacred wood. The sticks of Palo Santo represent the purest form of the Brusera Graveolens tree. Only by lighting a Palo Santo stake you will be able to fully enjoy its wonderful aroma and take full advantage of its beneficial properties. LIGHTING RITUAL The ritual of lighting the Palo Santo stakes finds its origins in the past, when Shamans from the Maya and Incas civilizations used it in ceremonies and rituals for its ability to create a line of communication with the spiritual world. They were also often used in purification rituals with the aim of removing negative energies
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.0 x 1.2 inches