Rihanna Net Worth 2022 (Updated)
Rihanna Net Worth 2022
Rihanna's net worth is estimated to be $1.7 billion as of November 2022, making her America's youngest self-made millionaire woman, the wealthiest female musician, and one of the world's richest singers.
Rihanna is a singer, songwriter, and actor from Barbados.
She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, and she has received numerous prizes throughout the years, including the GAFFA Awards, BRIT Awards, Bravo Otto Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Grammy Awards. Many of her studio albums were certified platinum.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, better known as Rihanna, was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados, to retired accountant Monica and warehouse supervisor Ronald Fenty. Rihanna has two brothers, two half-sisters, and one half-brother.
Her childhood was a nightmare. Her father's crack, cocaine, and alcohol addiction plagued the household. Rihanna had multiple doctor appointments and CT scans for her splitting headaches at the time.
These were discovered to be the results of chronic stress and trauma. Her health began to improve once her parents split.
Rihanna began singing when she was just seven years old. She did not complete high school and instead concentrated her efforts on a singing career.
Rihanna joined a musical group with two classmates in 2003. Rihanna was found in Barbados by an American record producer, who invited her to his home in the United States to record some demo recordings.
Rihanna was joined to Syndicated Rhythm Productions the same year. Jay-Z heard some of the early tracks sent to record labels, and as the CEO of Def Jam Records, he was keen to sign Rihanna.
In fact, Rihanna came in for a meeting one day, and the Def Jam team made sure she didn't leave unless they got a signed contract from her.
Signing with Def Jam opened the door for Rihanna's current success, which includes dozens of awards and numerous platinum albums. She has also began to branch out into acting in recent years, and has been in a number of films.
Rihanna's net worth is believed to be $1.7 billion as of November 2022, making her one of the world's richest singers.
Business Empire of Fenty Beauty
In September 2017, Rihanna released a mind-blowing makeup brand called Fenty Beauty in collaboration with LVMH, showcasing 40 exquisite tones of foundation for any skin tone: from the lightest to the darkest.
It was an extraordinary change in the field of beauty. Rihanna was successful in meeting the demands of darker-skinned women, who had previously been overlooked by the beauty business. Fenty Beauty caters to everyone: ladies from all over the world flock to her products.
Fenty Beauty, which was launched simultaneously in 17 countries and 1,620 stores, has enabled Rihanna to reach one of the world's most exclusive ranks: billionaire.
The brand generated $100 million in revenue in its first two months, which increased to $570 million by 2018. Fenty Beauty is now worth $2.8 billion, with Rihanna owning 49.99% and LVMH owning 50.01%.
Aside from Fenty Beauty, a global pop star has her Savage X Fenty brand, which debuted in 2018. Savage X Fenty, a lingerie brand, quickly exploded into the intimate clothing sector by emphasizing inclusion above the same beautiful slim models' stories. Savage X Fenty comes in sizes ranging from XS to 4XL, demonstrating that sexiness comes in more than one size.
The brand is now worth $1 billion. Rihanna owns 30% of the company.
Here are a few of Rihanna's career highlights:
- Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards (2007, 2008, 2010)
- Favorite Soul/R&B Album at the American Music Awards (Loud, 2011)
- Best New Artist at the Barbados Music Awards (2006)
- Best Female Artist of the Year at the Barbados Music Awards (2006)
- Crossover Artist of the Year at the Billboard Latin Music Awards (2013)
- Female Super Singer - Bravo Otto Awards (2011, 2012)
- International Female Solo Artist - BRIT Awards (2011, 2012)
- International Solo Artist of the Year at the Canadian Radio Music Awards (2013)
- Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA Fashion Awards (2014)
- Best Rap Song at the Grammys (Run This Town, 2010)
- Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the Grammys (The Monster, 2015)
- Guinness World Records - Number of Digital Number One Singles in the United States (2010)
- Best New Artist, Japan Gold Disc Awards (2006)
Rihanna's Favorite Quotes
"I want to show people the fun side of me and give them a taste of the Caribbean." - Rihanna
"I'm a child, but I have to think and behave like a woman because this profession requires it." - Rihanna
"When I was growing up in Barbados, dancing was always a part of my culture." "I worked incredibly hard with my choreographer to polish the routines when I recorded my first video." - Rihanna
"People say we're not complex because we're young, but that's not true. We deal with life, love, and broken hearts in the same manner that an older lady could." - Rihanna
Rhianna and ASAP Rocky
There were rumors in 2020 that Rihanna and ASAP (or A$AP) Rocky had taken their relationship beyond friends to the next level and become an official couple.
The Fenty entrepreneur and rapper were long-time friends before they started dating, following in the footsteps of Hailey and Justin Bieber, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker (and Monica and Chandler?).
While Rihanna found love with businessman Hassan Jameel and ASAP dated Kendall Jenner, both have dated other celebrities in recent years.
The couple announced their pregnancy in January 2022, and on May 13, 2022, Rihanna supposedly gave birth to a son.
In a shocking turn of events, Rihanna's pregnancy was made public when she was captured with her unbuttoned vintage pink Chanel coat.
Since then, she and Rocky have been sighted together on multiple occasions, and in April they even visited Rihanna in her native Barbados.
What can we learn from Rhianna?
1. Rihanna is a great role model for anyone, but especially young women. She is proof that you can come from humble beginnings and make something of yourself.
2. Rihanna is also proof that hard work pays off. She has worked extremely hard to get where she is today, and it has clearly paid off.
3. Rihanna is a great example of how to be successful in multiple areas. Not only is she a successful singer, but she has also found success with her fashion and beauty lines.
4. Finally, Rihanna is a great example of how to handle success. She has remained humble and down-to-earth despite all of her success.