How to change Netflix password
Changing your Netflix password can aid in the security of your account. Here's how to go about it.
Your Netflix password protects the payment information in your account and prevents others from watching videos without your permission.
You can change your Netflix password at any time by going to the Account settings page on the Netflix website or by using the Netflix mobile app.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it using your email address or a text message.
Your Netflix password is an important tool for safeguarding your account; it prevents unauthorised users from accessing your Netflix account.
sign-on, and it aids in the security of your financial information. You can update your Netflix password using either a computer or a mobile device.
How to Change Your Netflix Password Using a Browser on a Computer
1. Launch a web browser and go to Netflix.
2. Hover over your profile's icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select "Account" from the drop-down menu. 1 To update your Netflix password, go to the Account settings page. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
3. Click "Change password" in the Membership and Billing section.
4. On the Change Password page, finish the procedure by entering your current password and then the new one you want to use. When you're finished, press the "Save" button.
Using your mobile app, change your Netflix password
1. Launch the Netflix app on your mobile device or tablet.
2. Tap "More" in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Select "Account."
4. A web browser will open with your Account settings. Select "Change Password."
5. On the Change Password page, enter your current password as well as the new password you want to use. When you're finished, press the "Save" button.
If you try to change your password on an iPhone or iPad, you may notice that the account settings are missing from the "More" menu. This appears to be a flaw with the Netflix app version accessible at the time this post was written; if you face this difficulty on an iPhone or iPad, you'll need to update the password via a web browser.
If you've forgotten your current password, here's how to change it.
If you want to change your password, you should usually begin by entering your current password to establish that you own the account. There is, however, a workaround if you have lost or forgotten your password.
When you get at the Change Password page (through a web browser or a mobile app), click or tap "Forgot password?" You'll be prompted to reset your password using a communication method you've previously established with Netflix, such as email or text message.