- Each STORALEX bay is 1800mm High x 900mm Wide x 450mm Deep and capable of holding 280kg per shelf (UDL, see product description for an explanation of what that means) - a great value racking system for garages
- Our bestselling STORALEX garage shelving units, over 500,000 sold in the UK. Subtle graphite grey colour, powder coated for increased durability. Smooth high density MDF boards rather than weaker chipboard. 5 shelves per bay, configure your shelf height to suit, adjustable every 35 millimetres.
- Quick boltless assembly with easy to follow instructions, 1 bay can be made into two 900mm high workbenches (pictured). The shelving is supplied flat packed for easy delivery and storage.
- Easily fix the racking to the wall with drill holes located every 15 centimetres. 5 Tier shelving unit, but could be configured as a 4 Tier unit to store bulky items.
- Quality, value for money garage shelving system, pack comes complete with everything you need to build.
Part Number: AZ175
Details: This popular garage shelving system is quick and easy to assemble, durable and comes in the UK's most common racking dimensions (180cm High x 90cm Wide x 45cm Deep per unit). The racks are capable of holding a whopping 280kg *UDL per shelf, or 1400kg per bay. This kit is ideal for domestic and light commercial use. *UDL stands for ‘Evenly Distributed Load’ which means the shelf can take the specified load capacity as long as it’s evenly spread across the entire shelf area. The shelves are tested at the factory to higher than the stated capacity by loading multiple 1kg weights spread out until the metal shelf supports start to deflect rather than collapse.