- Award-winning sustainable nappies
- Voted “Best Performance Nappy Range” by Mother&Baby and “Best Eco-nappy” by MadeForMums.
- Super soft bamboo viscose reduce nappy rash through breathability, temperature regulation and natural antibacterial properties
- Hypoallergenic. No Chlorine. No alcohol. No Latex.
- 80% plant based materials including 100% compostable packaging
Binding: Baby Product
Details: Our award-winning 'no compromise in performance to make ECO friendly' eco-nappies and pull ups are made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp. Voted “Best Performance Nappy Range” by Mother&Baby and “Best Eco-nappy” by MadeForMums. Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation, as well as incredible moisture-absorbing and temperature-regulating properties to keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable, even on hot and humid days. Our wide flexi double tabs, wide base and ruched trims protect from leaks so both you and your little one can sleep well tonight. Our seven-layer design has been proven to provide excellent absorption rates day and night. Our nappies and service have been carefully planned to offer you the most economically viable alternative to standard nappies, making it easier for you to make the switch to environmentally friendly products. Our bamboo nappies will be over 60% decomposed in less than 3 months and can achieve up to 80% decomposition over time. We use only ECF chlorine free fluff pulp from FSC approved suppliers. Our nappies are free of alcohol, PVC, Latex, and Phosphates. Mama Bamboo is the only nappy brand to use 100% compostable packaging.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 14.8 x 10.3 inches