Brand: HAWK'S WORK
- READY & EASY TO FLY – Built-in self-stabilization system, this RC plane is easy to fly. A beginner will learn to fly it just after hours of practice.
- YOUR 1ST RC GLIDER - Light weight and durable foam structure will make it survive from some slight crashes.
- 2.4GHz RADIO CONTROL SYSTEM – The remote can control the plane in 4 directions: up and down, left and right. And 2 or more planes can fly together without mutual confusion.
- EXTRA BATTERIES & SPARE PARTS - 2 chargeable Li-Po, 3 AA batteries for remote and extra propellers will be delivered within the package. You can start to play the day you receive it.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT – It’s common for you to have some problems in playing a hobby rc plane. Feel free to connect us to get after-sales service and we can solve almost all of your problems. Pls read the product description and caution items carefully before ordering.
model number: Cessna
Part Number: Z50
Details: HAWK’S WORK 2 CHANNEL RC AIRPLANE CESSNA (Z50) It’s an upgraded foam plane for entry level users to experience and start remote control flight. It's always a nice gift to children for birthday & holiday and an excellent toy for parents to play with kids and pets. Specification: Wing span: 13.7in / 35cm Body length: 11.8in / 30cm Height: 3.5in / 9cm 2 ways of taking off: hand throw & taxiing off Fly in 4 directions: upward, downward, left, right Fly time: about 20 minutes * 2（2 batteries） Charging time: 40 ~ 60 minutes Remote controller battery: 3 * AA battery (Included) Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz Control distance: 100 meters Material: FPP foam Fly weight: 1.4oz / 40g Packing List: 1 * rc plane 1 * 2.4 GHz controller 2 * 3.7V 300mAh lithium battery 3 * AA batteries for remote 2 * spare propeller 1 * usb charging cable 1 * user manual in English & Chinese Please Be Informed Before Ordering: 1. Children's first operation requires adult guidance and supervision. 2. The plane is light-weighted and it can't fly in wind of speed over 3 m/s. 3. Check the environment before flying. You may lose the plane in cases such as falling it on the roof of a neighbor's house, being caught in a tall tree branch, falling it into a river, etc. 4. Practice is essential for a green hand to control the plane well. 5. The landing gear is single-use, so it can't taxi off all the time. It is recommended to take off by hand throw after you’re skilled. 6. Take the batteries out when not use. 7. It’s common to have some problems in playing a rc plane. Feel free to send message to us to get technical support and we can solve almost all of your problems.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 12.8 x 3.5 inches