Brand: HAWK'S WORK
- READY & EASY TO FLY – Built-in self-stabilization system, this RC plane is easy to fly. A beginner will learn to fly it just after hours of practice.
- YOUR FIRST RC GLIDER - Light weight and durable foam structure will make it survive from some slight crashes.
- 2.4GHz RADIO CONTROL SYSTEM – The remote can control the plane in 4 directions: up and down, left and right. And 2 or more planes can fly together without mutual confusion.
- EXTRA BATTERIES & SPARE PARTS - 2 chargeable Li-Po, 3 AA batteries for remote and extra propellers will be delivered within the package. You can start to play the day you receive it.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT – It’s common for you to have some problems in playing a hobby rc plane. Feel free to connect us to get after-sales service and we can solve almost all of your problems. Pls read the product description and caution items carefully before ordering.
model number: 822
Part Number: 822
Details: HAWK’S WORK 2 CHANNEL 2.4 GHz RC AIRPLANE (F-22) It’s an upgraded foam plane for entry level users to experience and start remote control flight. It's always a nice gift to children for birthday & holiday and an excellent toy for parents to play with kids and pets. Specification: Size: 14.9 * 11 * 3.9 inch (38 * 28 * 10 cm) 2 ways of taking off: hand throw & taxi off Fly in 4 directions: upward, downward, left, right Fly time: about 20 minutes * 2（2 batteries） Charging time: 40 ~ 60 minutes Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz Control distance: 100 meters Material: FPP foam Packing List: 1 * rc plane 1 * 2.4 GHz controller 2 * 3.7V 300mAh lithium battery 3 * AA batteries for controller 1 * glue 2 * spare propeller 1 * usb charging cable 1 * user manual in English & Chinese Please Be Informed Before Ordering: 1. Children's first operation requires adult guidance and supervision. 2. The plane is light-weighted and it can't fly in wind of speed over 3 m/s. 3. Check the environment before fly. Plane may be lost in cases like falling it on the roof of a neighbor's house, being caught in a tall tree branch, falling it into a river, etc. 4. Practice is essential for a green hand to control the plane well. 5. The landing gear is single-use, so it can't taxi off all the time. It is recommended to take off by hand throw when you’re skilled. 6. Speed down when the plane is out of control. The plane nose may break if it crashes into wall or land heavily. You will have to stick the nose up with glue if that happens. 7. Charge batteries before use and take them out when not use. 8. It’s common to have some problems in playing a rc plane. Feel free to send message to us to get technical support and we can solve almost all of your problems.
Package Dimensions: 16.9 x 12.9 x 3.2 inches