- ✔ Manufactured using high quality PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ingredients.
- ✔ INGREDIENT TRACABILITY AND PROVIDENCE Manufactured in the UK under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) under License in an ISO accredited facility
- ✔ LETTERBOX FRIENDLY Environmentally friendly minimalist slimline packaging which slips directly through your letterbox. No waiting in or visits to the post office
- ✔ High BIOAVAILABILTY PURITY AND POTENCY. Premium ingredients ensure that we are able to guarantee you the highest bio availability to ensure maximum absorption
- ✔ Fenugreek organic supplement pills. Good source of phytonutrients A Mediterranean and Asiatic herb Used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Details: Product description Fenugreek is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. The seeds are used in cooking, to make medicine, or to hide the taste of other medicine. Fenugreek seeds smell and taste somewhat like maple syrup. Fenugreek leaves are eaten in India as a vegetable What is the benefits of fenugreek? Based on the available evidence, fenugreek has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. Fenugreek may also benefit cholesterol levels, lower inflammation and help with appetite control When should I take fenugreek? Mothers generally notice an increase in production 24-72 hours after starting the herb, but it can take two weeks for others to see a change. Some mothers do not see a change in milk production when taking fenugreek. Dosages of less than 3500 mg per DAY have been reported to produce no effect in many women Why does fenugreek help milk supply? It has been found that fenugreek can increase a nursing mother's milk supply within 24 to 72 hours after first taking the herb. Once an adequate level of milk production is reached, most women can discontinue the fenugreek and maintain the milk supply with adequate breast stimulation.Fenugreek powder, tablets and capsules extract is also used as a testosterone booster. Ingredients Fenugreek (4:1) 150mg equivalent to 600mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate. Directions Take 2 tablets two to three times daily, preferably with food.