- Baby Utensils for Ages 6 Months to 18 Months: No scooping, no balancing, and best of all: no wrong way to hold it! Thicker, contoured handled baby spoons designed to comfortably and securely fit a child's hand.
- Baby Feeding For First Stage + Second Stage: Set Includes: Stage One GOOtensil for beginners (also acts as a teether for sore gums) + Stage Two GOOtensil toddlers capable of the food-to-mouth motion.
- Perfect for All Types of Food: Designed to work great with purees (first stage spoon) and soft or solid foods (second stage spoon) anything you want to put in the bowl!
- Baby Led Weaning Spoon: The rigid build of GOOtensils makes them easier for manueverability. Other floppy and overly flexible baby spoons can cause difficulty for a child with limited skills.
- We Pass the Baby Test: Gootensils are 100% BPA, PVC and phthalates free as well as dishwasher safe. Not suitable for the microwave or steam-sterilizing.
Binding: Baby Product
model number: pre-spoon blue/orange
Part Number: NUM100
NumNum GOOtensils are pre spoons that makes self feeding easier for little ones just starting utensils. Unlike a spoon, the head is flat, so there's no scooping, no balancing, and no wrong way to hold it!
- Innovative flat design with a thicker, contoured handle designed to comfortably and securely fit a baby or toddler's hand.
- First stage + second stage baby spoon set to prepare your baby to easily transition from introduction to a utensil to being ready for a spoon with one set.
- Ideal for kids ages 6 months to 18 months.
- Designed to work great with purees (first stage spoon) and soft or solid foods (second stage spoon).
- Stage One GOOtensil for beginners acts as a great mealtime teether spoon to soothe sore gums.
- 100% BPA, PVC and Phthalates Free. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. **DO NOT MICROWAVE OR STEAM STERILIZE**
- NumNum Gootensils are the #1 recommended Baby Led Weaning spoon set by pediatric feeding therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists.
- Beware of other baby spoons that are floppy and overly flexible, which makes it more difficult for a child with limited skills.
Most parents are reluctant to hand over the spoon when a child first shows an interest. We get it. But nurturing that curiosity creates new neural pathways that prepare your child for a lifetime of learning. Plus, letting them explore self feeding on their own builds self-confidence and independence. NumNum, Indeed!
HOW TO USE: Introduce stage one pre spoon (with raised textures) first so child can soothe their sore gums as they are getting acclimated to holding the utensil. Once the child has learned the basic food-to-mouth motion, the stage two pre spoon, which holds more food, can be used interchangeably for thicker foods.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.8 x 1.1 inches