- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SUN PROTECTION. Use the same sunscreen as dermatologists! Fast absorption, non-sticky - feels like a moisturiser.
- CREATED BY UK DERMATOLOGIST DR ANDREW BIRNIE. Formulated in Germany. For sensitive skin; fragrance free with a low risk of allergy. Suitable for daily use on face, body and children. Water resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY BROAD SPECTRUM PROTECTION with 5 star Ultra UVA rating (PPD: 54). Altruist suncreams have a broad range of photos table UV filters, including the world’s most advanced filter: Tinosorb A2B.
- PREMIUM PRODUCT, LOW PRICE. For the price listed you receive two tubes. Our mission is to reduce the incidence of skin cancer
- ALTRUIST SUPPORTS PEOPLE WITH ALBINISM IN AFRICA - 10p from every Altruist product sold is donated to charities supporting people with albinism. In 2019 Altruist donated £65,000 worth of sunscreen to people with albinism in Africa.
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 17-02-2017
model number: SPF50 100ml
Part Number: SPF50 100ml
Details: Product Description Altruist. Dermatologist Sunscreen SPF 50 is designed for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic and fragrance free Ingredients Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Piroctone Olamine, Titanium Dioxide, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Phosphate, Simethicone, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Silver Chloride Directions Dermatologist's advice: Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer. Cumulative UV exposure increases your risk of skin cancer and skin ageing. Reduce your risk by covering up with clothes and a broad rimmed hat when outdoors. Apply sunscreen generously to exposed skin before going out. Reapply frequently (frequency will vary according to conditions, but every 2-3 hours is a good guide) and after swimming or towelling. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Try to avoid the sun between 11am – 3 pm. Prolonged exposure to the sun may be harmful. Babies should not be exposed to the sun.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.0 x 1.5 inches